- Perform unskilled and skilled labor as assigned.
- Observe other work as needed for on the job training program.
- Show up on time for shifts, in proper uniform and well groomed. − Be available for On- Call and Emergencies (rotates).
- High level of commitment to customer service.
- Fill out paperwork properly; (Time sheets, PO Forms, Field Check-list). − Monitor loss & document readings.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background test.
- Must have clean driving record and have up to date drivers license.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Carpet cleaning or water remediation experience a big plus.
- Willing to train the right candidate that has a great attitude and work ethic as well as drive to learn and succeed.
**APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCHEDULE YOUR INTERVIEW